Terrorists and Leups

Besides all that, didn't he lose reelection to a dead guy?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, that Was Ashcroft.....Ridge took a sure thing, the Germans wanted to make boats at the Philly Naval Yard, and Ridge pissed them off so much, they basically said when you find someone with a brain we can talk to give us a call. It took another two years for someone to put a deal together and get the Naval yard into private hands. If he was a horse he'd have been put out of his misery by now.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I stand corrected.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then he'd be able to beat Ashcroft in the next election. :-)

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Is there a special list for those owing 40 grand to the man?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes, the IRS has a recovery process, tied to income tax refunds; provided you file and have a withholding refund due..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, Booze does kill thousands annually. I don't have anything against it, just use it wisely, like the knight said.

the first largest killer is NOT having a gun.

Reply to
AlMax

Is that a statistically verifiable claim? I would have thought that cars (or more generally the roads) would be a far larger killer - and what about medical conditions such as heart disease?

Reply to
Niall Oswald

I'm i a rather rural area, but have the same restriction. I got an attached garage variance years ago. Unfortunately if I want to move up to bigger stuff, I've got to deal with IL regs, which don't have such variances, and don't have an LE class: everything is treated like dynamite. NFW can I comply with IL regs where I live. To prevent encroachment, it would take a

10 acre plot free of a house to meet IL distance requirements for a single K550.

Bob Kaplow

His car is more dangerous than all the hobby rocket motors that ever existed on the planet.

Bob Kaplow

Well, at least one end would...

Bob Kaplow

At least Ted had the "excuse" of being drunk with booty on the brain, whereas Janklow soberly runs innocent motorists down in broad daylight, then hangs the bill on the taxpayers.

Tweak

No, it's not verifiable.

it's part of a funny saying in a skit

Newsroom lady speaks :

'Gunshot wounds were just found to be the second largest killer in the nation today'.....

The Newsman seconds:

'And not having a Gun was found to be the first largest killer"

Reply to
AlMax

Aha, I getcha! :-)

Reply to
Niall Oswald

For now, till we someday win , can't you buy and fly on site ?

I've seen many motor dealers at the launches near you more then happy to service you that Pro54 K660 in your rocket.

Reply to
AlMax