1/32 kit help

i lost the file where i had stored the corrections/add ons for the revell 1/32 bf 110 g4 kit. please repost for me, guys. i remember the engines and forget what else. i think eduard was a source?

Eduard has some sets for it - 32020 - exterior; 32019 - interior.

Reply to
Rufus

yeah, i found those. i gotta see who carries eduard. i'll check squadron first. i found one place that has the outside for $12. they were out of the inside. is there a correction for the motors?

I don't think so. I seem to recall from an article in FineScale that the best you can do is a lot of cutting and scratch building.

You might want to look at the props - I don't know if there is a "corrected" set out there, but some of the ones meant for 190's and

109's might be appropriate, and look better...same for the spinners, maybe...
Reply to
Rufus

perhaps two replacements...i'll check the cats. spinners i think i can scratch or mod. the motors may be a major deal..don't know if my skills are there yet. well, it will take a while to get the right stuff, sp perhaps by then i'll be there.

I was thinking Jerry Rutman might have something but I can't seem to pull up his site:

You try,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

thanks, k, i will.

i can't seem to find him either. site must be down.

For the G the nacelles may be a bit more "correct", but I seem to recall someone cutting triangular chunks from the fronts of the nacelles and forcing them closed on the C/D kit, and then using 109E spinners to get the correct shape on that kit.

Reply to
Rufus

I tried too - Google turned up the same addy, with the same result. I think he's down at the moment.

Reply to
Rufus

that sounds doable. i need a bunch more research. i'm building a 1/48 first. also revelle.