1/48 P 61A Black Widow

Anyone have any info on the new (?) Great Wall Hobby 1/48 P 61A kit just announced at the Dragon website ?
They have it listed as a pre order, I'm just wondering about it.
http://www.dragonusaonline.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LNRL4802
Thanx
--
AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net

http://www.novac.com
: : Anyone have any info on the new (?) Great Wall Hobby 1/48 P 61A kit just : announced at the Dragon website ? :     All I have to say is "'bout freaking time!".
    I've been waiting since AmTech(?) teased me 5 years ago?
                        Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:06:43 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com (Bruce Burden) wrote:

When AM-Tech went belly up they had been saying that the molds were complete. Having seen greatwall's other products I seriously doubt that they would use anybody elses molds but I still wonder what happened to the AM-Tech ones... Seeing what a great job they did with the FW-189 I'll be right there with the P-61