Flower Class corvette

Reply to
Eddy Vortex

Reply to
Eddy Vortex

Hi Eddy

Thanks for the link, I've already used that site a lot for research (although I'm building an RN rather than an RCN corvette, so they vary in details).

That's a very kind offer ref the pictures - there's nothing I need right now though, the GLS kits have given me plenty of detail to work on! That said, I know there is a thriving community of modellers who do nothing but corvettes. One of their main sites is here

I'm sure if you were to make a similar offer to them that it would be very gratefully received!

Regards

Graham

Reply to
Graham Townsend

Fine site, thank you. Where do you store a 205' vessel during the winter? the davits must be huge! tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper