Fw190A/5 gun bays

Can anyone help me find a photo of the wing root cannon bays for a Fw190, trying to detail the bays on the 1/24th scale airfix kit. please help,

-- Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Barney Kable

Barney:

The Luftwaffe Experten Bulletin Board :

will be a good place to go. These guys know their stuff.

Cheers

Andrew

Reply to
TSR2

Barney

I have a series of the one here in SA war museum. The canon have been removed but AFAIK everything else is in place

If you wish I can send you scans

Charlie

Reply to
CharlieH

Reply to
Barney Kable

Hey there Wow that is formal No sir here

its a club

Call me Charlie

Glad to be of help

Charlie