[GEN] Hobby Lobby bonanza!

i would actually drive to phoenix for a sale is i knew what was there. i have the cash to pick up the /148 17 and 29 at half price. those are 2 i really want. but at $3.23 for diesel.....well, the equation is obvious. besides, al beats me well enough....

Beats the heck out of me. We ain't got no Hobby Lobbies hereabouts! Now's the time for self-flagellation, 'e'. ;Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

No, now's the time for him to move to a different newsreader, at least for text groups. Free Agent would probably be perfect...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"At the risk of sounding pro small local business, for that 1/32nd Zero, have you tried your local hobby shop? Maybe you can get some sort of discount, not 50 percent, but maybe something if you talk to the owner. Just remember that your local hobby shop does not have a sales volume of $1.3 billion like Hobby Lobby. "

My local gets 95% of my money--HL doesn't carry decals or books, or real paint, or a real variety of new and old kits. HL gets the money I'd spend on something I couldn't buy full price.

Reply to
tomcervo

In article ,

ain't gonna happen. this one has been hacked and tweaked to fit me. you're tho only problem i have, no one else does what you do. so no offense, but it ain't me, babe. (i do try to pay attention.)

No offense, but your newsreader is f*cked up - no one else posts my Reply To address - so just stop replying to my posts in that case, okay?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

okey dokey. unless i fergit...

Now you're just being an asshole.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

In article , A

no, sometimes i just forget.

i'm not in love with bobby dylan, because i'm in love with rock and roll.

(get that one)

No,no,no, it ain't me babe. It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Good idea, if you have a 'local'. Lately I've been throwing paltry sums at Michael's, courtesy of the 40% off coupons. Otherwise it's mail order from Squadron.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Passed out of my radar range. I used to play the Turtles all the time. I'm impressed with how well White Whale records hold up through the years.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Ah, the good old days, when one could find all manner of bargains in the

5-for-$1 bin....
Reply to
Mad-Modeller

genx (billy idol) ready steady go

Stopped by the local Hobby Lobby since it was close to my last chance to use the all merchandise 40% off internet coupon.

I was going to burn it on some Impulse Buy kit that would sit on my shelf forever but then I spotted something cool sitting on top of the Testors paint rack: an Alumilite Mini Casting Kit! This kit contains all the materials you need to get started in resin casting. A few months ago, a friend of mine who manufactures resin ships & accessories showed me how he does resin casting and it is surprisingly easy. Since then, I've been looking to try some resin casting but wasn't quite sure how to get started. This Alumilite kit has everything my mentor said I would need so I bought it. Retail is $28.99 but with the 40% off coupon, it was only $17.39. I found it with the model paints but it could be located somewhere else in your local Hobby Lobby store. More info is at

Check it out!

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight