Is this a joke? please tell me it is!

Perfumes made from natural substances usually don't reek. It's stuff like Estee Lauder and Giorgio that are mostly chemically based that suck. Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I like mine fresh, have to push them in the pool and drag them to my room and shower them off... 8^) Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

i just finished a matchboc beau. thimble nose. i could scan the box. it's a mk X and a sweet little kit if sparce in the interior. ui know you've had one bill.

So its the chemicals?I always wondered why most flowers only mildy bother me,yet the same scent in perfumes set off headaches. When is the gov't gonna cause a scare by announcing that perfumes are carcinogenic,if they haven't already?My nose would be grateful...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

We did a bubbler test and found a large number of otherwise regulated industrial chemicals were well over the perimissible threshold limits from some of the "marinaters" at work.

Reply to
Ron

clean skin and wet hair.....homer drool.

Now there's an essence I've always found stimulating - wet girl!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller