OT -- Merry Christmas -- OT

I just wanted to wish all a very Merry Christmas (and boxing day to my British friends) to all. May your day be filled with happiness and good cheer and may Santa bring you all the scale modeling-related goodies you've been wanting.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

while i'm not religious, i do wish to express the hope that everyone has what they love best with those they love most. i'm not the easiest person to get along with, but you guys see what's real and what isn't.

Merry Christmas to my newsgroup "extended family". Thanks for all the help and fun the past year and here's hoping for a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year for all of us (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

Thank you, Bill. A Merry Christmas to you to, and to everyone on rms!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

To all on this group the best wishes for the Holiday season. May your New Year be peaceful, and your endeavours in the coming year be crowned with success.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

From me to all too. I hope that all your presents under the tree are plastic and require hours of setting up. :-) Mine were all cloth! :-)

Reply to
Willshak

under the tree are

Same to you Bill and everyone else out there,

One nice piece of plastic for me, Revell History Makers Allison Turbo Prop Engine Kit. A new Dremel Stylus is also now sitting on my bench and charging up. After an early dinner, a little time to tinker with current projects. I can count myself among the very fortunate. (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I only asked for one model and got it. As I guessed, it was the resin CollectAir 1/32 scale resin F-80C. It looks pretty nice but will benefit from as bit of extra detailing. I'm looking forward to building it.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

e said the following on 24/12/06 18:34:

Over here in Britainland I love it that we have the Muslim Council teaming up with the Christian Council for the 'pc' brigade to keep their sweaty paws off of Christmas.

Even us Atheists say Merry Christmas and I wish all you modellers a wonderful time and a Happy New Year.

Don't forget! Those who aren't modellers ? They're people too! ;-)

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Merry Christmas to all those on RMS .What ever your religion ,what ever your race or political persuasion,may peace be with you for 2007. I also send special wishes for those of us who are not with their families over the festive season and are in far away lands serving their countries, may you have a Safe and Merry Christmas and return home to your loved ones in the New year.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)