Re: OT: Boycott Vessticles

Vessticles is a troll, Ghost and his entire being is wrapped up in that endeavor. It's the only way he gets any attention so responding to his taunts does absolutely no good. It's exactly what he wants and all it does is keep give him reason to hang around a bit longer each time Estes Park gets an enema and Vessticles floats to the surface with another of his taunting posts.

I have him killfiled and don't see his nonsense anymore unless someone repeats it in a reply to him. I suggest you block him like I did and be done with him. What you don't see won't bother you.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Good advice Bill. Killfiling authors and/or subjects is extremely effective. Been doing it a while and I guess I miss some of the juicy stuff these days!

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Reply to
Ron Smith

"Bill Woodier" wrote in news:3bqdndVCq6HQDCTZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I have him killfiled but I still see replies to him. I just can't stomach the idea that it's Israel's fault the towel headed mutss are shooting rockets at Israeli civillians. Vess and the rest of the sewer known as Europe just never has to properly pay for thier stupidity. I reckon he's a bootlicker.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Oi, the islamic wannabe is one of your own fuckwits, so why come out with the "Europe sewer" shit.

Reply to
Bigbilly