Re: (OT) Is Sikorsky Doing This?

I hope they choke on them. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

But why? isn't it something that was licensed at one time and that who ever owns the kits can sell them ?

Reply to
<rgoldman

Is this just Ebay.com that Sikorsky is doing this? - I just did a quick search of Ebay.co.uk and found several kits with Sikorsky in the title. Perhaps the appropriate legislation is different in the UK :)

I don't really know anything about the legal position here. However, couldn't a prospective seller of a kit of a Sikorsky item simply put a Sikorsky copyright or TM notice in his description of the item he's selling? (Hmm, maybe not if it's a question of the original kit manufacturer not having the appropriate licence...)

I'd suggest emailing Sikorsky direct and telling them exactly what we think of their actions :0 There's a nice contact list at

Cheers,

Dave

Reply to
Captain Haddock