Westland Commando color?

I'm converting an old Airfix Sea King to a Commando. What pics I've seen, I can't tell the color, even color photos, whether they're
dark green, dark gray (well, 'grey' in this case :) ) or what. Maybe even dark blue like some Sea Kings? I've seen a pic somewhere that looks to be that winter camo I've seen Harriers in, so I assume that would be dark green & white. I've got a book with a color profile & it's a dark green overall, but I don't trust this book that well. I don't need a specific color, just what the basic overall color is.
snipped-for-privacy@canufly.net says...

Dark Green, definitely.
--
Tim Vincent( snipped-for-privacy@freewheeling.com)

I think they are either all-over dark green, or a dark green/white camoflage
Cheers,
Nigel

heathers.co.uk> wrote:

frank wrote:

If its any help I've got some pictures at:
<http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/philip.morten/YeoviltonAirDay2006
and
<http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/philip.morten/RIAT2007
--