Version Compatibility

I have a professional license for SWX 2004 and a co-worker needs to open a tutorial file for a class that is a student version 2006 and work on it on my computer. I do not see a Save As option to save the 2006 file in 2004 format.

Do we have any options?

Mamie Anding

Reply to
Mamie K. Anding

No. First of all SW is only forward compatible. Second, student version files are limited.

Reply to
TOP

OK. That's what I was afraid of.

The reason he's working on my computer is because when he installed his student version at home, he apparently did not install the Toolbox. Whatever went wrong, it's not available on his machine.

The assignment is on using the Toolbox to add bolts and washers.

When we tried to access the Toolbox on his student CD, the Install button was greyed out. Does he have any options for getting the Toolbox installed somehow?

Mamie Anding

Reply to
Mamie K. Anding