Merry Christmas,

Anyone quoting the New York Times and BBC is to be completely dismissed. How many reporters there have been fired for false reporting?
Can you spell B I A S E D sources?????
Larry Blanchard wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pray.html?ex 01461200&enJcf338be4900000&eiP88&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Now I KNOW you're either a troll or severely mentally handicapped. In either case, you're a lost cause, so I'm going to quit wasting group space responding to you. Back to model railroading folks.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

It is you who are mentally handicapped. I love the people who are brain washed like you who think the New York Times is somehow to be used as a source of information. Of course they are a biased source of 'news' and it that is all you read you are ignorant of half the world.
So when you go down further to see your turtles will go there with little facts if that is your source of news.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

You're right; I think /The Watchtower/ is a *much* more believable, unbiased source of news.
Steve, I don't read that, but you are familiar with it. What is that the Watchtower is that your source of information? You should read the Bible instead.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 13 Jan 2007 08:54:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

You take comfort in the idea of people going to hell? You are one sick bastard. Christ would cry over such an idea, not find comfort in it.
snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/14/AR2005071401695.html?nav=rss_health
That should be _non_ believers.
> . . . But hell awaits you so

How very un-Christian of you to say so.

Indeed.<G>
Bill
"Bill" or is it "Steve" today or one of your other fake names. How many fake names do you have time to make up? Do you work? Of course not, must children don't.
I am still praying god will fix all of your personalities. Someday you will find your real self "Bill" and won't need to hide behind lies god willing.

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in wrote:

dyn/content/article/2005/07/14/AR2005
What the heck - add "Stein" to the many names of the _one_ person you imagine is thinking that American mental asylums are way too careless about letting mentally disburbed patients out on the Internet without adult supervision :-)
Grin, Stein
So "Stein" is another rage filled social outcast who likes trains and posts on train boards. There are alot of names you use but they all are the same thing. Why are you so angry "Stein"? I will be praying for that name too. Funny you only post when your other names do, on the same subject. Hmmmmm why would that be
Stein R wrote:

Paul Harvey likes to occasionally mention bogus studies on the medical power of prayer also. Very sad. He's a very respectable man in most all aspects, but he is a tad gullible.
Medical proof for prayer? I'll accept it given an example in which medical science without mythology fairs just as well.
One example? To date there is no record of a person surviving complete decapitation. Medical science is working on this and they are surprising close, in theory, to being able to perform a head transplant.
But let's keep science out of the equation to make the results clear and spectacular. Find a case of decapitation, have Curt pray for the victim - and to be nice I'll accept Curt placing the head in the general vicinity of where it belongs on the body - and have the person be completely healed.
I'll believe in God then. But sorry, I find it hard to believe in God healing things that a doctor can heal with a prescription pad. Especailly since God and the doctor will have the exact same record of success.
Another example? Skydivers with complete chute failures. Why is it that only a few have ever survived? Not enough faithful Christian skydivers?
How about gunshot wounds to the head? Isn't it curious that God's ability, or willingness, to heal the victims is succeeds or fails in direct proportion to the number of rounds that entered the skull? Again, God does no better than a physician in this respect.
Spender spake thus:
> One example? To date there is no record of a person surviving complete

And there are a surprising number of people in the world who could benefit from this.
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:39:26 -0800, David Nebenzahl

Certainly. But the research is constantly being undermined by the major prosthetic head corporations.
Come to think of it, I wonder what brand of prosthetic head Curt has. There have been some recalls lately. I hope he has kept on top of them. His religious fervor could very well be a manufacturer's defect.
More insults Steve, why are you such a bitter person?
Steve the Spender wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@Mars.org says...

Check out patent number 4,666,425.
Go to http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm and enter the above patent number.
The title is "Device for perfusing an animal head".
Ken Rice wrote:

Actually, it's such an obvious "invention" once the question is put that a patent should not have been granted. It's a senior bio-engineering class project, is all.
The US Patent Office: underfinanced, understaffed, undertrained.
Bah!
Spender wrote:

It's not going to post any reference to it's imaginary law. I still can't decide whether it's genuinely disturbed or just a very persistant troll, but either way it can't back up it's claims...
Cheers,
Mark.

I'm pretty sure cumchere isn't Christ and can be safely killfiled.
Just an idea...
Dale
Dale what other names do you post under here again, it is getting hard to keep track of you? I know it is Newton are there any others?
Dale wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

No, it's Steve. We are all Steve.