Merry Christmas,

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:19:39 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

I are the world?
--
Steve - Resistance is Futile

Sorry about the double paste, BTW :)
Dale
On 1/12/07 11:49 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@aim.com"

Dud, you are SO full of shit your eyes must be brown. Yes, there are certain store chains that left it up to the individual person as to whether Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays was said. And some chains don't give a rodent's posterior. And say you pray for people's souls; I think it's more like you prey on people's souls. Even Scrooge said Merry Christmas!
--
de N2MPU Jack
Modeling the NYC/NYNH&H in HO and CP Rail/D&H in N
Jack wrote:

On 14 Jan 2007 06:54:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Oh, is THAT what you call your local chapter of NAMBLA?
--
Steve

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from record setting heat in Tampa,FL. With much sweat and lower back pain I finally started construction on my new layout last week. Best wishes to all!
Richard F Foster

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Healthy 2007 from a Santa Fe crazy Dutchmen
Grtz Jan