Merry Christmas,

RIGHT, the tree is no the manger any more than Santa Claus is. Here is a clue folks, Santa Claus and Trees are not Christian symbols!
And the point about China is so far out of context I will ignore it.
Greg Procter wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in

Since you seem gullible enough to believe in "moral outrage" bullshit people pass around by email, maybe you also would like to buy this bridge I have for sale ?
It is called the Tower Bridge, and can be viewed in London, UK. You just send me the payment ($500 000) first, in $20 notes, in a box adressed to "Santa Claus, Poste Restante, Westminster Post Office, London, United Kingdom".
Once I've gotten the money, I will send you a proof of purchase, which your movers present to the janitor at the House of Parliament when they come to pick up the bridge.
No sweat - and it will look _great_ on your layout.
Cordially yours, Saint Nick
wrote:>> In a few years the word Christmas will be outlawed replaced by

Both of you are exaggerating ... and WRONG.
Mark Mathu wrote:

The rest of us DON'T have sense???

Wrong for believing that in the USA the word Christmas will be outlawed replaced by 'noncelabratory occasion' a few years.
He is not wrong, try celebrating Christmas or even SAYING 'CHRIST" good luck you will have you house stormed and the lawyers take the kids money in a day
Now, say 'KWANZA' and you will be a hero and worth dying for
The USA is a nut house over it open your eyes
Mark Mathu wrote:

On 4 Jan 2007 17:25:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Hey, there, bubbeleh, having a bad time out at the Aryan Christian Identity Militia compound? Forces of ZOG gotcha down? Just ask yourself WWAD and end it all in your bunker.
--
Steve

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in

Better still FESTIVUS... For the Rest of Us

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

BS - give ONE example of a private party celebrating Christmas on private property and running into that kind of trouble.
OH, you want the "guvvimint" to support your religion - rotsa ruck Charlie - not while I have anything to say about it.
Have a wonderful winter solstice -oops, too late for that.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Enjoy hell after posting this nonsense
Larry Blanchard wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Ah! A literate, erudite, and witty response.
I take it you had no examples.
And since this has nothing to do with model railroading I'll stop here.
And apologize to those offended by off-topic postings. Sorry, guys, the devil made me do it :-).
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Turtles about sums up your wit then.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

On 5 Jan 2007 05:21:03 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

It's all in YOUR mind - so that's where your last thoughts will lead you.
--
Steve

On 5 Jan 2007 05:21:03 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

He can't possibly be forgiven for such a violent transgression? Christianity fails again...
Who would forgive he is a nonbeliever so hell is where he will end up You too apparently
Spender wrote:

On 5 Jan 2007 13:51:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Gee, you sound kinda Shiite-like - or are you of the Wahabi persuasion?
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:
> On 5 Jan 2007 13:51:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote: > >>Who would forgive he is a nonbeliever > > Gee, you sound kinda Shiite-like
Shiitehead, more like :-)
It's interesting reading Curt's posts. Out here in Australia we read about fundamentalist christians in the US, but rarely encounter them. Seeing evidence of one first-hand is certainly an education.
Cheers,
Mark.
Apostasy, NSW
Australia, well that explains alot then why you are so full of anger Sorry to learn that, can you move out of there to a better country or are you stuck?
Mark Newton wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

We don't want him here in New Zealand! ;-)

On 6 Jan 2007 10:12:55 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Judge not least ye be judged...