Merry Christmas,

Gotta get one of those ribbon decals for my car:

"My God's Better Than Your God"

Reply to
Steve Caple

You would never do this in real life outside of the internet.

Steve Caple wrote:

Reply to
curtmchere

Well of course not. I don't believe in ANY body's god or goddess. Just poking fun at the ribbon idiocy - "my ribbon's better than your ribbon".

Reply to
Steve Caple

I married my goddess. {;^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

Salvé "Brian Smith" skrev i meddelandet news:NIWkh.95635$YV4.50697@edtnps89...

You married a fire engine? (obscure reference to a British civil defence fire engine.....) :) Valé Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Me too! After a 40 day courtship, over 28 years ago.

Been there, done that, got the "She Who Must Be Obeyed" coffee mug.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Wrong for believing that in the USA the word Christmas will be outlawed replaced by 'noncelabratory occasion' a few years.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

He is not wrong, try celebrating Christmas or even SAYING 'CHRIST" good luck you will have you house stormed and the lawyers take the kids money in a day

Now, say 'KWANZA' and you will be a hero and worth dying for

The USA is a nut house over it >

Reply to
curtmchere

Hey, there, bubbeleh, having a bad time out at the Aryan Christian Identity Militia compound? Forces of ZOG gotcha down? Just ask yourself WWAD and end it all in your bunker.

Reply to
Steve Caple

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s80g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Better still FESTIVUS... For the Rest of Us

Reply to
Jungle Jim

BS - give ONE example of a private party celebrating Christmas on private property and running into that kind of trouble.

OH, you want the "guvvimint" to support your religion - rotsa ruck Charlie - not while I have anything to say about it.

Have a wonderful winter solstice -oops, too late for that.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Enjoy hell after posting this nonsense

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Reply to
curtmchere

Ah! A literate, erudite, and witty response.

I take it you had no examples.

And since this has nothing to do with model railroading I'll stop here.

And apologize to those offended by off-topic postings. Sorry, guys, the devil made me do it :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

It's all in YOUR mind - so that's where your last thoughts will lead you.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
curtmchere

He can't possibly be forgiven for such a violent transgression? Christianity fails again...

Reply to
Spender

Reply to
curtmchere

Gee, you sound kinda Shiite-like - or are you of the Wahabi persuasion?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Shiitehead, more like :-)

It's interesting reading Curt's posts. Out here in Australia we read about fundamentalist christians in the US, but rarely encounter them. Seeing evidence of one first-hand is certainly an education.

Cheers,

Mark.

Apostasy, NSW

Reply to
Mark Newton

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i15g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Which reminds me - Hell is a very popular RR station over here in Norway - the tourists like to get their picture taken when standing in line near the building labelled "Gods expedition".

Btw - "Hell" and "Gods expedition" doesn't mean quite the same thing in Norwegian as it does in English. Hell means "hillside" and "Gods expedition" in old fashioned Norwegian just means "freight office"

Grin, Stein

Reply to
Stein R