OT: Why reply to curt?

Reply to
curtmchere

It's bad enough you pollute the model train ng, now this one sockpuppet Curt McCheese aka trainspeedemon.

Reply to
Jack

Sock Puppet is a favorite word of Steve Caple. WHOOPS I guess you slipped up Steve!

Reply to
brad

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

Hey curtmccheese's altered ego on another anonymous email address: Go fulfill a biological impossibility with yourself. Or, if that's too difficult, just stick your head (both of them) in the toilet and flush it!

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" fake name. I am not Trainspeeddemon.

And please try harder your resp> On 2/11/07 7:03 PM, in article

Reply to
curtmchere

Of course not. You just happen to share the same IP address, ISP, web browser and usenet service.

Hehe. It is fun watching you walk around the room in various costumes though, keep it up!!

bill

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

I was trying to keep it subtle and clean. Let me make it more pplain, CurtMccheese/Speeddemon: GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Reply to
Jack

Mr. Tough Guy fake name. Such fou words from a troll. I am praying for you. Why do you lie here all the time?

Reply to
curtmchere

I'm the one who makes you and trainspeeddemon have the exact same internet profile? How did I do that?

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere