Rocker Rod Stewart 'outed' as a model RR fanatic

"Greg Procter" wrote

I doubt it. *I've* never once forgotton sex since I hit puberty about 50 years ago, and I'm a pretty typical male.

I'm hoping to stretch my unbroken string for another 20.

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

..

That was almost 12 years after they stopped making new ones.

It's on at least 2 cable stations I can watch every weekday.=20 Since it was filmed, it will eventually be out in HD.

BDK

Reply to
BDK

Not rumoured, he actually did and pictures exist.

Cheers David

Reply to
David Bromage

His N scale layout has been featured in MR.

Cheers David

Reply to
David Bromage

The US is a foreign country - such programmes are used as mid-afternoon through pre-evening news fillers. That timeslot is always filled with the cheapest junk out TV stations can find. (well, MASH was in the

5:30-6pm slot for ... years :-)
Reply to
Greg Procter

A notable omission from this list is Buster Keaton.

"From Standard gauge on the silent screen to S gauge in his backyard, electric trains fascinated movie comedian Buster Keaton."

- Classic Toy Trains, May 2003.

Cheers David

Reply to
David Bromage

..

ays...

onal character)

Mash is still run here locally, in the early morning. It's on a couple=20 of cable channels too every day. The pre and after news is filled with=20 reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, etc. Seinfeld is on at 11Pm=20 to keep the religious whackos from sending in letters everytime "The=20 Contest" is on. I know one of the letter writers, and he still talks=20 about it all these years after it was originally aired. Good thing he=20 doesn't have cable, a couple of episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" would=20 have his panties all bunched up.

BDK

Reply to
BDK

fictional character)

I don't personally get cable or it's local equivalent, satelite TV. I'm intending to go satelite shortly and the difference in cost between 4 channel "free to air" and a years sub with free dish for umpteen rubbish channels plus the four is such that I'll take the rubbish for a year. I'll let you know, if I bother to watch anything.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

..

ays...

ssage

MG in Avalanche

ictional character)

nsters where he

Anyone that says there isn't good stuff on TV isn't looking for it.

BDK

Reply to
BDK

Greg Procter wrote: snip

You mean the Addams Family, right? How dare you compare them to the Munsters, who were the later of the 2 series.

Reply to
Jack

You mean his panties aren't always bunched up? Maybe you should introduce him to Model Railroading.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

You really consider a week to be later?

Addams Family: 18 September 1964 Munsters: 24 September 1964

BDK

Reply to
BDK

He bakes bread, and lots of it. He hands it out all over the place, to everyone he knows.

Just picture a big 70 something year old, Lebanese Mr. Rogers, complete with sweater, and you have him. Oh, he's got a really high voice too. There were six brothers and sisters in that family, and only one of them has a "normal" voice. The rest all have weird voices, ranging from a deep voiced sister that sounds like a male radio announcer, to a brother who sounded like a billy goat crossed with a human. Bread man sounds like a woman, another brother sounds like a pro wrestler with the always hoarse voice, and another sister sounds like her voice is played through a synthesizer, it's gotten more normal as she's gotten older. The oldest sister is the only one with a normal voice.

The billy goat guy was hilarious when he was upset, and he was upset all the time. The fights he had with one of his brother in laws are legendary. The in law would do something like smoke in billy goat's house, and when he went off on it, the in law would just look at him in disgust, and say something like, "Why don't you grow a set of balls?", and billy goat would explode.

He died about 10 years ago, after turning down a heart transplant, twice. He just refused to do it. Weird..He was 59, and had nothing wrong with him except his heart problems, and the doctors said he had an excellent chance of living 10 or more years..

BDK

Reply to
BDK

"BDK" wrote

He's only got three choices: it can be earlier, simultaneously, or later. So yes; a week later *is* later.

It just isn't *much* later.

Pete

Reply to
P. Roehling

message

in Avalanche

fictional character)

Munsters where he

I'm not looking to be entertained - that's why I'm sitting at my computer rather than in front of my TV.

Reply to
Greg Procter

I did say "like the Munsters"! That was later? Here in NZ the Munsters was screened first.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Our religious wankers are much better organised than yours - they record TV shows that on late at night, so they can be offended and outraged the next morning, in comfort.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
marknewton

Our religious wankers are much better organised than yours - they record TV shows that on late at night, so they can be offended and outraged the next morning, in comfort.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
marknewton

Mmmm it might rabbit - it might...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

It is on the list but fictional so i deleted it but Gomez Adams (John Aston) was there. I didn't Lovejoy there or i would have deleted that as well...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano