Air trunking for Lister SR2

The Jemima D Co-operative is in need of some suitable air trunking to fit the existing fittings on a Lister SR2 engine. We're having to modify the air outlet 'cause the vent straight out of the side of the hull will not comply with the BSC, so we need two longer lengths of trunking - there is only one length at the moment and we're having to turn the "out of the side" bit to discharge up through the stern deck

- hopefully over the steerer's feet!

Can anybody help? Reasonable costs will be met, but we ain't rich!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

You don't say what the existing fittings are! I'm guessing from your description of the froblem that it's the circular flexible type, if so try a welding equipment suppliers - similar stuff is used on fume extraction equipment, though I can't promise the sizes being right.

If it's a rectangular canvas duct, just buy some canvas

HTH Tim

Tim Leech

Circular - the existing ducting sounds like the stuff you're talking about.