Lister Engine part wanted, please.

Gentlemen, Does anyone have a serviceable Lister D cylinder head ( Part No:-

1/1062) hiding in their shed. Fair price + postage waiting. T.I.A. Charles.
Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Charles Hamilton

Charles,

Glad to help, as to the mileage after driving nearly 250 miles to meet you what's another 77 :-)) As it is I have done nearly 600 this week and its only Thursday, tomorrows local only a round trip of about 60 miles. Got to buy a cover for my car, she spends her life outside, waiting for my nephew to take away the Imp then I will build a porch onto the front of the garage to give it some cover.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman