ESU Mobile Control set 51100

G'd evening,

I've tried in vain to get hold of an ESU Mobile Control set (catalogue #

51100) and as a last resort wonder if anyone here has one surplus to their requirements.

I'd happily pay £150 for one in top condition, perhaps a tad more for an unused example.

Contact me [1] off-group please if anyone is looking for some spare cash to help with filling Christmas stockings.

[1] Google '53A Models' and use the contact facility on the shop website.

John

Reply to
John Turner

Why not just find another tenner and buy a brand new one, the prices on German websites are around 240 euros which is £164 or thereabouts. Keith

Reply to
Keith

"Keith" wrote

None of the places I've tried have actually got any stock, but I've just been given a lead, so will try that.

John.

Reply to
John Turner