FA: Dapol Deltic kit, Fox transfers, Railmatch paint and Finecast glazing

I don't usually trouble the list with my auctions, if people are interested in bidding on loco's & stuff they will generally search e-bay anyway. However . . .

I break my silence here purely because this is a bit unusual, and not the sort of thing people search on. If you are wanting to build a prototype Deltic this will give you a very good start.

Rod