Golden Age Models

Anyone know how to connect with GAM? I've sent several emails over the past few weeks seeking info regarding price and availability. All without response.

Tom Spence snipped-for-privacy@teleport.com

Reply to
Tom Spence

You don't say what you are wishing to purchase from them. Their website at

indicates the intended range and estimated prices. A lot won't be produced until enough preorders are made but the estimated prices are there and some items are shown as being in stock such as some Brighton Belle sets.

Why not try the phone number on the website.

I didn't go to the Warley exhibition this year where they are listed as having a stand but perhaps some else did and say if they were there last week in case you are having concerns that they aren't around.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg