Impressioning

I sometimes have trouble impressioning auto wafer locks. Does ultra violet lighting with special pen help? Any suggestions for tools other than conventional ones to help me would be appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
William S. Gilman

Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

you pick your lock..

want practice? get a 94-96 Chrysler door lock.. its double sided..

a Ford 10 cut door lock.. to ME, they BOTH impression real good.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Find someone with a "Billy Box" for sale & use that.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

may have to do with the indivisual lock ? sure they are not side-bar locks ? if not ? like the others have said, P R A C T I C E !

nahm would be a waste of time.

you

again, P R A C T I C E !

g'luck

Reply to
Key

Invest in the 'Tech Train' impressioning video. Really worth it's weight in gold ! you will be able to impression just about anything after watching that a few times. Cheers.

Reply to
Steve Paris