Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

plotting in Wildfire
Hey all, I am having a problem plotting in Wildfire (build code 2003170). When I try to plot a D-size to the DesignJet 650c, the paper feeds for approx. 6", then begins plotting. This cuts off ~6" on...

Re: BOM format change in ProE
R. T. Miller, have you checked a part file for the parameters contained in it? Pro/e creates parts, from their default template, with two parameters already added to each: MODELLER and DESCRIPTION....
5
5

Sale New Professional CAD/CAM/CAE software. Delivery by UPS.
Professional CAD/CAM/CAE software for sale: Pro/e wildfire 2003 Inventor 7 Revit 5.1 Catia 5 r10 SP5 Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2004 Autocad 2004 SolidWorks 2003 Archicad 8 r2 Unigraphics nx2.0 Ansys...

Pro-E 2001 on Celeron with 8MB AGP
I am running Pro/Engineer 2001 on Windows 98. Does anyone know if it is possible to improve the shading performance of a model with only 8MB on a 2x AGP card? My system is a Celeron 400Mhz with 128 MB...
2
2

regarding pro/web.link in proe2000i2
helloo i have one problem with proe2000i2 . when i trying to start proe2000i2 from webpage(i.e netscape browser)using pro/weblink,the netscape browser get crashed. a error dialog box indicating the...

Intralink Vault Size Grows and Grows.....
Our Intralink (3.2) vault size is growing out of control. Last year (August), the vault size was about 110gb. We've done about 100 projects since that time and it's ballooned to 290gb. My...
3
3

cone shaped spring....
Hey does anyone have a idea on how to do a cone shaped spring on proe? Thanks
2
2

Lights
Hello, I'm looking for basic instruction on how to create light within a model. For example, I have a shoe box size model and a small flashlight sized bulb in one corner. Is it possible to simulate...
2
2

Re: parameters problem
Predrag, you can create a part in assembly mode using your part normal template. After you get past the initial part name and type definition screen, the program takes you to a selection box titled...
3
3

Re: Sketcher problems...
Remek, in Environment, toward the bottom of Default Actions is a setting called Sketcher intent manager. Get rid of the check mark. In sketcher, you will have the old style sketcher menu back....
3
3

Re: ProE 2000i2 Refresh Problems
Install newer display drivers. Also might want to add 1023MB of RAM - one GB would be a lot better :) Dave
1
1

Printing - pen mapping
Hello! I just installed ProE Wildfire after having used ProE 2000i2 for years. With this new version, I encounter problems to print axis. With 2000i2, in the 2D drawing, the axis were displayed in...
2
2

Re: Do you know any CATIA forum / news group?
Eng-Tips engineering forums is an intelligent work forum community for engineering professionals of all disciplines.

A good book?
Gotta try the power of pro e. Right now I'm working with AutoCAD. And learned Inventor, and SolidWorks with help from some books. The books for was both in danish, and that was the reason why I took...

Pro/E hanging up
I've bee experiencing problems with Pro/E hanging up in a linked session with Intralink. Basically, after checking files out, then closing down commonspace and the workspace, Pro/E does not respond...
2
2