ATFE to produce anti-rocketry video

I bet your wife gave you a great big pat on the head. After all you are so well trained. Did you wag your little tail in gratitude? After all, you
showed her what a right thinking, sensitive, caring, feeling male (term used loosely here) you are. Hell, I bet you even put down the toilet seat after you piss.

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 02:10:29 GMT, "Arnold Roquerre"

My wife's a psychologist/ profiler.
She told me when I posted the message that this would be your response. Then she explained your pathology.
It's one of the funniest damn thing I've ever heard, and now that you've fulfilled her predictions, it's even funnier.
Zooty

You tell 'im Arnie! Real men don't even LIFT the toilet seat BEFORE they piss, right? Just smack that bitch around if she complains, eh? Her and those damn kids too! Hell, a restraining order is just her way of tellin' you she LOVES bein' smacked around, right?

so
used
after
piss, right?

kids too! Hell,

around, right?
You guys have toilet seats? All I have is a sharp stick,.... no wait, wrong thread. Sorry.
Joel. phx

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:59:58 -0700, "Joel Corwith"

ROFL!
Zooty
<< You guys have toilet seats? All I have is a sharp stick,.... no wait, wrong thread. Sorry. >>
LOL!
"Arnold Roquerre" wrote:
<snipped misogynistic crap>
Congrats, you've finally made it into my killfile.

Coming from you Ray being apparantly bipolar, he might consider that a compliment. Responding to your rmr posts is labor intensive, and indicative of defective TRA member thinking from years of misinformation and falsified propoganda.

How about the incompetent usenet poster who doesh't know which shuttle was destroyed...
Hey, nothing to worry about. I heard all of the J350's came with Copperheads!
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote:

--
Alex Mericas

With all due respect Alex, this is no joking matter. Believe me.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Let's see......a government agency few trust are bankrolling an 'experiment' in secrecy with no impartial observers. It's not hard to figure how they are going to try and be successful. It will be in way which is NOT possible for anyone who cannot sit forever in a field and shoot and shoot and shoot until something happens. Even a near miss is success for them, but the dog and pony show of a 'homebuilt' rocket shooting towards a plane (and IF we see the video we are sure to see very deceiving camera angles) for a 'see I told you so' Schumer scoop.......we elect these dopes......often (but not always Senator Enzi! :-) ) a choice between two dopes.
Why is it the atfe has to purchase commercial reloads? IF they are indeed the supreme master of the industry they should be making their own, and testing their own. How embarassing it is they have to grope around in secrecy to purchase reloads like a little kid collecting quarters off daddy's dresser.
I can see it now ATF video at 5 MYTHBUSTERS ATF video debunking at 11.
--

Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
snipped-for-privacy@acceptable-gains.net (Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed) wrote in

Is Mr. Shatzer Level 1, 2, or 3 Certified?
What will BATFE do when they discover this doesn't work?

Lie.
Proof?
http://www.tripoli.org/courtDocuments/ATFPointsAuthoritiesForSummaryJudge ment.pdf

No, he's a retired Starship captain who raises horses now. ; )
Randy
I think they would be just as likely to hit a drone with a watermelon from a trebuchet.
My point is that the ATFE is trying to prove the wrong thing. It probably is possible to hit something with a rocket, given enough tries. But would it be the way the terrorists actually WOULD do it? Would they go try to buy commercial motors, thus needing goverment permits and hobby certification? Of course not. They could mix their own motors, or much more likely yet they could just buy missiles on the black market. Thus the new regulations do nothing to hinder terrorists, but hinder innocent hobbyists instead. How do we get that message to the congressmen, and others, who are meant to be mis-led by this ATFE propaganda?
-- David

How much do you want to bet they do not test that?

Their goal is to justify their existence (no matter how difficult) and budget. Literally that is the ONLY thing they care about. Integrate that into your thinking and this all makes perfect sense.
Jerry
Remember **I** am the guy vilified by NAR and TRA.

snip...

On this one Jerry, you are dead nuts on. Absolutely!
Stones
stones wrote:

Now, if only there were some way to subject BATF to the same degree of Congressional scrutiny that NASA has to put up with...
-dave w

I am always right (and VERY unhappy about it), you just realized and noticed it this time.
Jerry