[conclusions]

The new facility is fully climate controlled, in part so humidity will not be an issue. Las Vegas is so dry that humidity was never really a problem at Aerotech's old location.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Even in a truly NFPA compliant state?

Nope.

Direct lie.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If it were a confirmable thing yes. But it is not.

If it were "confirmable" I would post the link. I would post a letter one of 20 attempters received from the DOT.

You cannot confirm any EX numbers that were not entered into a DOT database before a certain date (1991 IIRC).

The documents LODGED with the vendor are the public record and I HAVE published those for all to see they do exist.

I have gone beyond the call of duty and I am still intentionally screwed by TRA and NAR.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And if ANY prior tenant dumped oil there in the past 100 years the soil test will be positive and YOU will be responsible for scraping 18 inches of soil off the property at a time (the whole property) until it tests negative. And the soil? It must be placed into 55 gallon drums certified for hazmat waste ($200 each) and then disposed of at a certified hazmat waste plant ($600 per drum for oil contaminated dirt assuming NO other contaminants). And the freight for the hazmat? About $200 per drum because of the special permits required.

Now keep in mind oil is a naturally occuring phenomena in dirt as we all know. But regulations have no tolerance for common sense. The law is the law.

Be glad to call the EPA over to your house for you ray.

Renter? Doesn't matter. YOU are responsible for your portion of the land you reside on during the term of the rental.

Gotta love the government!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh! So the manufacturing process changed?!? They went from a non-climate-controlled facility to a climate-controlled facility?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

That is the can of worms the NAR President is in process of opening as we speak.

Gees.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then take that stupid statement off the USR website. Change it to something else. Do something other than calling people liars when they quote from the USR website.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

No lie.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry, the DOT told YOU that your paperwork was invalid.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

If you can't backup your claim then you are by definition nothing more than a troll.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

That is now 5 times that you have said the same thing without any data to backup your accusation. By definition you are a low-intelligent troll (and by human standards, that equates to braindead).

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Have you contacted the DOT? They will confirm what i said. Let me know what they said.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, you levied the accusation, so obviously, you were there or have some documentation in your hand to backup your claim. I wouldn't call the DOT at this point for anything. Let them concentrate on other things and ignore us.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

But Dave, TRA and NAR told him no, so what ever DOT decided matters not...... It's all so perplexing.(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Again, Ray ignores all discussion and goes back to a question that was addressed earlier in this very thread. Since it happens very often, I can only assume that Ray either A) has the memory span of a goldfish or B) is attempting to reset the argument so as to prevent reaching a conclusion. having down verbal battle with Ray, I can assure you that it is not "A".

Ray, can you provide a better answer than "B"??

Philip

P.S. To answer your question AGAIN: Because if a govt agency has decided that you are legal, it is nearly impossible to get them to issue a letter saying so. The consider the documentation you already have sufficient and your new request superfluous and a waste of time. I should know, I spent 6 months trying to get the Ga SFM to issue a letter stating that they DID NOT regulate rocketry in this state (prior to 112x adoption). At one point during the discussions, I was told (in an frustrated and angry voice): "What part of 'This department has no regulatory authority over rocket motors' do you not get? I cannot issue a ruling on something for which I am not responsible"

Reply to
PhilipD

Jerry,

Ray knows that. He has resorted to re-posting questions and in this case TROLLing.

Philip

Reply to
PhilipD

BTW, I forgot to mention two other manufacturers that make great motors. West Coast Hybrids and Propulsion Polymers. I haven't seen Rattworks and only one Hypertek. Passing gas is cool too though!

LenB

Reply to
Len Bryan

What is your name and address? Send it to me in email so I can sue you properly. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If this was oral, send mean email with every detail. If this was written send me an email with a copy of the letter.

Be sure to include your name and address.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Which one? There are so many :)

Which one?