[conclusions]

The widespread contemperaneous opinion of the time agrees completely, so I have to say Bingo, no matter what spin has been put on it since.

It is critical to remember TRA had excellent information and propoganda control at the time.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They did?

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The defense discovery process would be, to say the least, extremely interesting. At long last Jerry would have to reveal to the last detail the actual structure and workings of the business, and everybody here will finally have the answers to all the questions that Jerry has steadfastly refused to directly answer for all these years. He won't be able to dance around any more and obfuscate when directly asked these questions.

If he actualy goes ahead and files a suit he will be opening himself up to much more 'daylight' than he realizes, or probably wants. Don't expect a filing any time soon; he'd rather bitch and moan about how unfair everybody is being to him rather than have the full details of his business arrangements (and history) come to light.

Reply to
Anonymous

99% have been answered. You have to fetch.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Moisture in the mix can induce foaming of the binder (almost guarantees a cato!).

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You've heard, but have you tried it yourself? From your letter, I would say no. The difficult I have attempted to is reality, not a crock. Try it, them post based on fact not speculation.

PD

Reply to
PhilipD

Vexatous litagants permission from a judge before they can sue somebody.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this sentence:

"Vexatous litagants permission from a judge before they can sue somebody."

Reply to
NaCl

My bad, Vexatous litagants permission from a judge before they can sue somebody.

Jerry has been deemed a vexatous litagant by a judge in california.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Sounds like there's a story there...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

nope, I am not evil, I am not a TRA member.

I asked the question seriously. I live in northern CA and basically we don't have a choice, we have to drive for hours and hours. there isn't anywhere convenient to just go fly whatever the hell we want to.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

I'm sorry- I don't usually nit pick about spelling or grammar, but do you mean "vexatious litigants?"

Reply to
NaCl

Which is exactly why it was flawed. He was comparing a simple verification of permits by a certifying authority, with the false reporting of a crime by an uninvolved third party.

Jerry came to TRA, they didn't go to him. They are a certifying authority and he was asking for their approval of his motors. They were not anonymous. And they did not make a false report of a crime, they merely asked for verification of documents.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Dave W. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

see the embedded post in the message at

"Result of independent inquiry re TRA decert of USR motors"

for a very good synopsis done five years ago, yet reaching much of the same conclusions we have here today

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Yes!

Sorry about the bad spelling.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

To answer the question with a question: What's wrong with the way he was doing it? It sounds like these motors were available, and decently useful, for a number of years: why then would it make any sense to rewrite the rules in such a way as to cause a problem with respect to the methods by which he was supplying the market?

If it ain't broke don't "fix" it...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I remember that as one of the most complete and valuable efforts of the time. It gave me hope. In hindsight, false hope or futile hope, but hope none the less. I find Christmas to be the optimum time to read such a tome. It opens your mind to possibilities and truths.

I wish it could possibly do the same for TRA.

Perhaps I am too cynical now, or have been burned too often, but I do not have faith that could or would happen as stated in the post, even on a small and barely detectible basis.

If anything the positions have been even more fully entrenched, especially on the TRA side since they have spent the past decade literally writing rules and LAWS targeted at excluding folks, and I may just be the "posterboy" but I am the focus as well.

As soon as USR north paid the $100 it never owed because it was an enitrely different company, HPR magazine returned to banning USR.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I find it ironic it states with perfect clarity that particular OEM was "perfectly legal".

Thanks again Jay. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Thousands of tree swith no USR products under them. The bad guys are winning and dancing on the graves of the good guys.

Jerry

"Better a few rules, than Calvinball rules."

- Calvin

"I guess this proves that no thread, no matter how flaming, is not beyond on-topic, technical redemption. :) " - Jeff Vincent

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Interesting. Appears to, essentially, be someone who repeatedly wastes the court's time with nonsense suits, or who fails to accept the judgement of the court.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski