Rocket Challenge comments

That thing didn't have a prayer of having a stable flight even if it didn't melt.

Bill Spadafora

or
or NARTS
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com

Reply to
Bill Spadafora

For example, the snippet below is excerpted from:

(may wrap during handling; some re-assembly may be required...)

-dave w

David Weinshenker

Get a contract with Syonic? The nearly free alternative? And rewards them for coming to the table at the right time and place. They indeed deserve that.

Reward balls. Reward forsight. Reward success.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bob Kaplow wrote: > In article , David Schultz writes: >

Primary fire fighting was a barrel of water at each group of eight pads with buckets to carry/dump. Backup was a pickup-towed trailer with several hundred gallons and a gasoline powered pump. That takes a while to get rolling.

I kept my own Indian Pump around just in case. And used it after the EX bounce/start fire show.

Reply to
David Schultz

Probably because Clinton still Blows! I had a better one on there that said "Don't blame me for the pot smoking, draft dodging, tree hugging womanizer in the White House, I voted for Bush" but the Arizona sun eventually burned it off. I think I put the "Clinton Blows" sticker on during his second term. If you want to know the plate number, the truck can be seen every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at the Rainbow Valley launch site in Phoenix, AZ.

Bob Hen> >

Reply to
Bob Heninger

OK you DID admit you were wrong about trashing Jim Turner the day after he died of liver cancer. I'll give you credit for that.

Reply to
The Pink and Yellow Rocket

Cute bumper sticker...but wrong (maybe), it should name Monica shouldn't it? ;)

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

That's a start. Now if one of us could refrain from late-night borderline psychopathic 500-line seemingly drunken rambling rmr post, saved for all of posterity to reflect upon, there might be something else worth talking about. Like the "fun" side of rocketry. ;)

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

Model Rocketry is phun. High Power Rocketry is phun.

500 line posts are phun. Annoying John DeMar is phun. Watching John DeMar be annoyed by Mark Bundick is phun. repea 500 times.

[...]

I won't blame you for Clinton, and you can't blame me for Ashcroft.

I voted for Gore.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Gore said something I actually agreed with yesterday. Somethig about our rights being taken away with no benefits to terrorist protection. He even said it well and better than I.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

yes, but did you completely remove the chad, or was it hanging?

I vote Republican*, but there was one case where I voted for Ross Perot and that year the Presidency went to Clinton. I learned my lesson the for the next time.

  • Schumer and Hillary are both NY-D, and I doubt with the NY demographics that party is going anywhere anytime soon

- iz

zoot wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Yup, I saw that too and I agreed as well. Still don't trust the guy though.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

I got sucked in to that one too and voted for 'ol Pee-rot. I was in college at the time and partying *way* too much, so my judgment might have been impaired :-)

The wife voted for Clinton because she bought his saxophone BS on TV

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

All the Dems are saying this now, since it's a great way to score points for the next election. Too bad they have such a lousy record of actually protecting our rights.

For instance, they are the worst enemies of the Second Amendment. If they can't be trusted to protect something specifically listed in the Constitution, there's no way they can be trusted to protect anything else, such as rocketry.

And in fact, the Dems have already proven by their opposition to Senator Enzi's bill that they are no friend to the rocketry hobbyist.

Reply to
RayDunakin

What's scary about this post is it is indicative of how the majority of people vote in this country.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while and a demo is correct once every hundred years. Guess we won't be around next time, huh? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Naaah. Monica sucks.

Bob Kaplow

In article , Jerry Irvine writes: Model Rocketry is phun. High Power Rocketry is phun.

500 line posts are NOT phun. Annoying Jerry Irvine is phun. Watching Jerry Irvine be annoyed by Mark Bundick is phun. Once is enuf.

Bob Kaplow

I'll do you better. I've voted in every presidential election since I was elligible to do so, starting in 1972. I've yet to vote for the winner.

Bob Kaplow