ROL NEWS--AeroTech Announces Certification of Three New Reload Kits

That's the best explanation I've ever heard for you not making motors anymore. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Care to wager on that one - Big Fine?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry tried to give Sue the motors to deliver to NAR. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wondered about this too. Does the 29/120 replace the 29/100 load or is it yet another single purpose casing to buy? And how different from the G64 is it. Is the 36/120 is yet another casing? Could that have been designed as a short load for the existing 38/240 casing, as is done with the E and F loads for the 29/40-120 casing?

I would rather see availability and variety for the hardware I already own than new casings that duplicate what is already available.

How about Redlines for the 24/40 and 29/40-120 casings. And as long as the G33 has set the precedent, why not a Blue Thunder G for the 29/40-120 casing. So what if it's over 80NS and thus HPR. I'd love to fly a G95 or something around that range.

Bob Kaplow

Ok so what are you going to do about it? Whine on RMR or, actually do something?

8-) Damn I didn't win the popularity contest again!!
Reply to
Phil Stein

And I thought you would start on me with "lets' have certs". I know that some other new loads for existing hardware are now certified and more to come. Long burns in near future. These new cases (uses standard aft and forward closure) have been sitting motionless for two years. I think the idea here was least expensive 'G' reload options.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Or they will get things like... let's say... $40,000 fines.

Reply to
RoCkeT FlyA

Looks like you are once again admitting you are associated with newtons

3rd rocketry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Darwinism at work: Is that like you shipping 1.3c hazmat as "model airplane parts", knowing full well, you were breaking the law??

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

"That crap" referring to the applicable CFR sections?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Well, let's see - the DOT thingy described the contents of the shipment as "model rocket" motors... these would probably have qualified as 1.4c (but I wonder what the cost would be for the testing to establish them as such, and what portion of the original 200 lbs. would remain after the necessary samples had been consumed in testing?)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Which existing motor manufacturers (besides you and Frank) do not have ATF and DOT permits?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reece,

The I600 fits the standard 38/720 case. I'm looking forward to trying this one.

If I heard correctly...the other two will need new cases, but the G79 29 mm and the G61 38 mm will use existing fore and aft closures from the high power cases.

How's the Patriot coming?

John

Reply to
John Stein

Hey Phil, I think jerry is hitting on you!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why?

Specifically, who are you referring to?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I'm ordering new AC and windows right now but next week........:)

Reply to
Reece Talley

Maybe we should all chip in and get jerry an award or something?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

This should be in the faq!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yeah, I'm getting ready for Kiwanis Radio Day on Sunday and everything else is on hold. I will be removing the other two plastic fins from my G-Force and replacing them with plywood. Should stand up better for the I211 I'll use in September :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein