[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Which one? How about the other 20?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I agree.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What is the basis for this claim?

GFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, Do you have My money?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Since when is simply following the very rules TRIPOLI wrote and adopted a holy war?

Or their certifications.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Explain in detail what you are talking about, that is, if you even have a clue.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I don't want the motors decertified, I just think the advertised designation should more accurately match the actual performance, especially when it comes to delays. I can understand why a borderline H motor which happens to test at a full G might still be called an H. I do not understand why a delay that tests at 6 seconds would be called a

9 second delay.

Still, it's apparently more of an issue with small motors, since significant delay variations from advertised time are pretty rare in high power motors, based on personal experience and observation.

Reply to
raydunakin

The members are free to decide for themselves whether or not there is "fraud and deceit" taking place, and they are also free to decide on the best course of action. Providing ample time for the publisher to resolve the situation is not "ignoring" the problem.

Raffles are held AT the meeting, not in place of the meeting.

@
Reply to
raydunakin

Same.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

He sent it all to the DOT.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Interesting.

Reply to
Phil Stein

As opposed to your case where ther were "reasons."

Reply to
Phil Stein

Was it 20 copiesof the same crap? Maybe they only brought the best one to the meeting.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Everthing you've posted in the last 10 years.

Guess I'm lucky. Last night they announced that they are exercising their 90 day option to sever their relationship with HPR. Didn't any of you pals tell you this was coming?

Reply to
Phil Stein

He told the DOT that he sent it to Brian.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Do You really believe that?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

How about 5 specific examples?

Yes. 5 years ago :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Haven't been to many then I see.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It is all about errortech packaging.

THEY are propogating a known invalid figure. There is no "benefit" for it either.

Aerotech alone can solve the problem by purging the wrong figure from all packaging.

While this may seem like a "small issue" to some, in fact it is a blatent violation of the regulations and is trivial to fix. They would simply have to discard incorrect packaging.

It may not be high on their priority list for some reason, but it should be in the top 5-10 or so IMHO.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've heard from plenty of people who attend the meetings, and I've read the minutes.

I know you haven't been to a members meeting since you were kicked out of TRA, well over a decade ago.

raydunakin