[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Bullshit.

I apologized and stated I would "never do it again".

I know that since I didn't "do it" the first time either.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fetch

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You chose not to comply with the conditions for reinstatement. That was your decision, you have to live with it.

The first step. They do not have total control over what gets passed.

Your prevarication and misinformation do not constitute "correction".

Reply to
raydunakin

You've never even admitted to it, much less apologized. And whatever you might have posted to rmr is irrelevant. You had your chance at the meeting and you refused.

Reply to
raydunakin

Probably, if Jerry could be trusted. He's proven that he can't.

raydunakin

The BOD minutes of the meeting (as published in the Tripoli Report) with Jerry were a real hoot! It was like Jerry wouldn't even admit to the BOD he was really there!

It's like his latest attempt to get USR motors certified (again, in the TR). "I'll give you money and motors but nothing more".

Jerry, you never admitted a darn thing.. Here or on to the BOD...

BTW, Jerry, do you know, that by the TRA safety code, a convicted felon can not even obtain L1 cert? See section c-1.1!

Reply to
AZ Woody

I can tell you that I have discussed it with them. I don't know if it was discussed in the recent BOD meeting.

I was told that Bruce Lee controls the money. When I paid my dues, I used Paypal which goes to Bruce Lee - not Bruce Kelly. Also, I was told that prior to the Kellys taking over HQ, the previous several people that did it made a real mess of things. And that Kellys are doing a good job so there really wasn't any incentive to change things.

I have a hard time arguing with that logic. On the other hand, there have been accusations of impropriety. Because of that, maybe it would be a good idea to change things. My personal opinion is that HQ should move but I don't feel there is a compelling reason to do so.

If the guys making the accusations provided me with convincing evidence, I would certainly reconsider my position.

Reply to
Phil Stein

There was a hearing and all Jerry had to do was say he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again. There was a group of people that at the tims said he did it.

What is so hard about appologizing and promising not to do it again?

Reply to
Phil Stein

We both have the minutes from the meeting. Read them agin and then tell me that.

Next year LDRS will be hosted by POTROCS in Texas. Maybe you'd like to try again. I'm hoping to be there. If I am, I'll cover your back.

8-)
Reply to
Phil Stein

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

You mean, with fill dirt? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Damn, no guns or rockets for jerry. What will he do with his spare time?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I was thinking about his 'significant other.' 8-)

It was one of the Texas clubs that had that has the cross hairs superimposed on a picture of him.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Post crap on usenet?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes I know. I too, have a "dart" board.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The BOD minutes published inthe TR of my "kangaroo kourt" were a toot too. Half was BS, half was missing. Oddly enough one racist comment was left in.

If that matches the wording in the ATF LEUP requirements, than our good friend Bruce wouldn't be elligible for either one.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Simply, because Jerry has always claimed that he didn't fly without waivers. He said he had a 15K waiver, and that knowing that, Chuck claimed his rocket would go to 13K when he knew it would do 25K. So it was Chuck who violated the waiver, not Jerry that didn't have one.

Now, I don't trust Jerry. But I *KNOW* that Chuck has lied about stuff as serious as this before. Chuck is less trustworthy than Jerry. And yes, that is about as big an insult as I can dump on someone.

At this point it's a 10+ year old "he said - he said" argument between Jerry and Chuck. So don't ask Jerry if he's stopped beating his wife. Ask him to promise to not do it in the future. Period.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

But I am the one that was kicked out.

By Chuck Rogers personally.

What conflict of interest?

I posted it to rmr and mailed it to TRA. They got what they asked for and as I predicted, breached their promise.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Exactly. Every TR minutes I have seen where there was a "contentious issue" and there was a result "embarrasing" to TRA, the report as PRINTED was homoginized or outright falsified.

I am talking a dozen or more times too.

It is pattern and practice.

And also note I am talking about examples where I was personally there for the meeting and later saw the report in TR. Often very much later. The fact people still report this occuring is no surprise to me at all.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bob, you have NO idea what you are talking about.

jerry NEVER had a waiver prior to being put on notice of the charges against him.

Let me be clear, jerry NEVER EVER had a waiver prior to his expulsion for not having waivers.

The couple of waivers he does flaunt, he got after he was informed of the accusation of not having "any" waivers. The post-dated documents were useless to the accusations at hand.

Please present the court documents that prove that what you say about Chuck are true.

Bob, You don't know what You are talking about.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis