[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Where's your tape, Jerry? You claim the BOD minutes are always inaccurate -- if that's the case, why would you go into such a meeting without making a tape of your own?
Reply to
raydunakin
Back in the old days, it was common for jerry to secretly record telephone, and "in person" conversations.
Of course, if his accusations were true, he would provide his tape as evidence. In this case, jerry says somebody else has a tape. Who is it that has your "holy grail" of a tape?
Have you ever heard the tape, you claim exists? What were the circumstances involved?
Who played it for you?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
I couldn't believe it either but they tell me it was much better live.
Jerry - are you providing the entertainment at LDRS next year. 8-)
Reply to
Phil Stein
I don't need no court documents. Chuck lied to NAR S&T about AT motor certifications. If you think otherwise, post ANY TMT motor cert data for the AT MR 18/24/29mm motors dated on or before NARAM-34. Or any, regardless of date, other than one test of a D24-10. I will gladly retract this statement, and even apologize to Chuck.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
JI probably won't be visiting Texas launches - since he slammed Jim Turner (after his death). That explains the "crosshairs" on one Texas club site. Maybe he and Art can make a joint appearance? And wear saucer hats!
Reply to
AZ Woody
Pleae post the court documents that show that Jerry Irvine owes money to Dave Grayvis.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
The NAR collected on their judgement against Jerry.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
That's my point. Jerry is rock bottom. Chuck is worse.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
That's because jerry wanted to rejoin NAR. It was a small sum compared to the "debt load" he has accumulated to date. Oh, the stories I could tell.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Site Timeline