[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Notice. Admit openly who you are so I can sue you for saying the following. Thank you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry,

It has been pointed out several times that you are a 'vexatious litigant', and thus are barred from suing anyone. Therefore, I'm curious as to how the above statements should be interpreted???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

What's stopping you? you Repeatedly claim I am Brian Teeling. If that is the case, then sue Brian Teeling.

If you had ANY waivers dated prior to your expulsion, no one but you has ever seen them or has any knowledge of them, including the FAA.

Now please attempt to sue me so I can possibly recover some of what you owe Me.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Well I do have the TR issue that had the minutes regarding you being readmitted. I also have a verbal report from a VERY trustworthy individual that was there during that meeting.

Guess what?? This NON member of TRA trustworthy individual's report was identical to what was reported in that particular TR issue.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

If jerry puts up a $50,000 dollar bond and gets approval from a judge, he could sue someone. If I were to become aware of such a bond being posted, I would petition the court to IMMEDIATELY seize the money and use it to help pay off his fraud judgment.

So if Anybody out there gets sued by jerry, just let me know, I'll take care of it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I'm still waiting to see that one. Can you send it to me?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Who knows maybe the BOD would go for that. I'm not betting either way. I also don't care either way.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Post a copy and proof of delivery.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It's me - Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's not possible. When it comes to trustworthiness, Jerry is absolute zero.

raydunakin

Bzzt! Wrong answer. If you wanted to be reinstated, the time and place was at your reinstatement hearing. You refused.

raydunakin

Bull. That would have required the complicity of every member at the meeting.

Big deal, you're a proven liar and fraud. Your word is worthless.

Reply to
raydunakin

Give it up Jerry, we all know you can't sue anyone. You're a vexatious litigant, remember?

raydunakin

Only the same "I don't care's" as you have.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Play the tape.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's me - Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Go ahead jerry, what's stopping you from playing the tape?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not only that, but it reads like the standard jerry song & dance on Usenet when you try to pin him down on specifics of relationships with companies and individuals.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

The people that were there said it was like a comedy routine. That's why Jerry is pissed. His comedy didn't transfer into TR to well.

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein