Big Lindberg Japanese submarines coming!

...I'm glad I speak just enough Spanish to follow that.

Reply to
Rufus

I still have a piece or two of a 109 so I can tactilely refresh my memory.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yeah, the ping-pong balls burn really well also, and have figured in many a home-made incendiary device. The Forest Service airdrops them with time delay ignition chemicals in them to start back-fires when fighting forest fires.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Not to mention your eyesight with the wonderful metallic red color. Whoever designed that series of aircraft and box-top illustrations spent way too much time looking at how they were colored in comic books. :-D

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery