[FU] Death to Scott Peterson and all who care about this case

...I'll have to admit, I'd certainly prefer that to universal health care...

Reply to
Rufus

in a perfect world, sure. but tolerance is at least better than what a lot of the world offers.

good pernt.

"Kurt Laughlin" wrote in news:2Zdmd.6470$2V4.5376@trndny06:

It's a slow work in progress. Sometimes I'm working on it, other times I'm not.

Thank you

Becuase man is flawed and without restraint will inevitably go in the wrong direction.

No I'm saying that if you are a nonbeliever the first three aren't relevant to you. The oterh 7 though...

Reference to strife.

Faith.

Now that's funny. How much rationality has man really demonstrated over hte years?

From my view a false God.

The simple answer is that we have come a long way in the last century and would posit that generally Christian peoples have become less barbaric than others (do we really need to do the math here). We have tried to be a better people. Who else has?

Huh? I mean I get man vs mankind but how does it apply?

So you think Christianity is "irrational behavior"?

Reply to
Gray Ghost