Jadar Models

Anyone ever deal with them? I would like to order some PART etched brass stuff, and they seem to be the only outfit to carry them. I just want to know if they are on the up and up. Kim M

Operation American Freedom Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Hello, I can recommend. I have ordered there many times and never had any problems. And as a bonus they have 10% discount until end of August.

HTH, Niko

"Royabulgaf" kirjoitti viestissä news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com...

Reply to
Niko Asposalo

Yeah Radek from Karaya is a really great guy. Last summer we exchanged approx. 20 e-mails in order for him to change my order (my mistake) and he even included some freebies for a 50 USD order. Can't go wrong with them. And the prices... Check the Aires Dept. The smile will remain on your face for hours. My two pence. I have no affiliation... etc. Pavlos

Ï "SeanSki" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news: snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...
Reply to
Pavlos the Greek Modeler

I forgot to add in my other post that I'm not taking anything away from Karaya or Radek. Although I've never used Karaya, Radek and his company have an excellent reputation.

Jarvis

Reply to
va2ok

Hi, maybe I've been lucky or something as haven't had any problems with Jadar so far. They replaced my broken Karaya cable set with another without any problems.

Cheers, Niko "SeanSki" kirjoitti viestissä news: snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Reply to
Niko Asposalo