Praise for Playing Mantis/Polar Lights ...

I wanted to tell you all about this. I recently posted about building up my Mach V kit and asked about custom decals (I had peel/stick decals). Well, I called PM/PL to just buy the decal sheet from the other Mach V kit, fully ready to pay $5 or more. The representative, Rita, pulled a decal sheet from her desk while I was talking to her and it was in my mailbox two days later, no cost, not even for the stamp. Just think if all the other companies had customer support like this...

Reply to
T. Forward

does she have a sister?

Running out of strange women in the desert? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

this town reminds me of a bad hunter thompson story, nothing but hippy burnouts, welfare mothers and cast off republican first wives. toss in some steinbeck and what you have are long, hot asphalt hands running through the stygian darkness on sneakers of despair, hi top heros with no acts to grind.

i would reccomend honky tonk hiway to you,,,and i will check out freaks. danke.

e wrote

WOW! I'll have what he's having......

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

a 12 step rendition of a muliplicity of folding chair ailmenst?time in the halls of angst as a pre conditioned condition to a pretense of sanity preserved for the rimbauld exclusionsto the sterile shores of bleak emotional stability?

hey, no words over four letters long!

Reply to
Craig

i do nbot like green eggs and ham.

shel silverstein. ace bad boy of the 60's. also wrote a lot of folk and kids songs.