Re: Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider..

Reply to
Jon Dallimore

I think the point is they use sex to get ratings when they can no longer devise an intelligent story. And what do you mean it's not real?Next you'll tell me there's no Santa!!!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

But at least we'll still have the Great Pumpkin!

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

I heard he made a date with the tooth fairy

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

No, there is a Santa and he is surrounded by very sexy elves....

Woody

Reply to
James Woody

Then they must've done the same thing in the original series. Are miniskirts really plausible as a uniform on a combat ship-of-the-line? I notice quite a few of the coincidentally bipedal females aliens, all with only 2 breasts in the same place as humans, never seem to wear much either. At least as little as a late 1960's censor would let them get away with. It has nothing to do with intelligent stories, its just that today's censors let them go further than back then. I'm sure if the same censorial morals were in force back in 1967, we would've seen a heck of a lot more of Lieutenant Uhuru and Yeoman Rand then we did. (And wouldn't that be fun )

RLM

Reply to
RLM

almost time to dig out that santa claus and his old lady

45.

But I think a truly devoted trekker(since they always hated being called trekkies)never noticed that there WERE females in the show... Yes,I am a recovering nerd.Now if I could just stop going zoom zoom when I pick up a model plane...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I know there were women on the show but what did that have to do with anything? There are women right here in my neighbourhood but they don't affect the story line. :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

eeewww, klingon butt.

what's the difference between a trekker and a trekkie? the trekkie will tell you he's holding a mk4 phaser, the trekker will shoot you with it.

We did, sort of.... Remember that "Alternate Universe" episode where Uhuru was wearing the two-piece? Tummy were kind of risque back then, at least on television.

The Old Timer

not tummies, per say, but navels. remember jeannie?

I'll have you know, Sirrah, that I had a HUGE crush on Jeannie! Ohhhhhh!

The Old Timer

you and every teen boy in america, bucko.

She didn't have much effect on me back then but lately I've actually seen the whole series on TVLand and she surely does look good to this

53-yr old teenager. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

yeah, here too. great tush and great skin.

The fact Barbara Eden has been married to a cosmetic "plastic" surgeon for many, many years hasn't hurt either :~)

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

Reply to
Bill Woodier

OK, count me as two. I'm over 40. ME

Reply to