Re: Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider..

Are you talking about this one?

also make a "E" version
A NX-01 kit
I'm about to order a couple of each. ME

Reply to
ME

I do that as well. I use a Go-Video (two VRCs built into one body, thus eliminating a lot of the distortion and AV loss from a two VCR setup) I have been told (but haven't seen one for myself) that Panasonic makes a VCR to DVD recorder. That will probably be my next investment.

The Old Timer

Yes, and so far I am very pleased with it. ME

Reply to
ME