Jan 16, 2005 Missouri Railroad Depots. **** Major Broken Links Fixed. ****

Hi All

I don?t know what to say, or what excuse to use, but I got informed this evening that most all my W list depot image links were broke. They have now been fixed. I?ve downloaded a broken link checker I can use on my server to check the rest of my links. I?m really sorry about this, I hope it hasn?t been that way very long. I did suspect that I might have a problem and had started checking my pages from the A list. I would have been awhile if it hadn?t been for the notice I got this evening.

Can I use the excuse that I?ve only been at this for a year?

Head hanging in shame saying "sorry" 8:

Reply to
HiJack

I guess I am missing a point somewhere, but what does all this Mo. RR depots mean? Seems all I saw in western Mo was UP.

John

Reply to
John Franklin

Jack Forbes wrote: I don't know what to say, or what excuse to use, but I got informed this evening that most all my W list depot image links were broke. They have now been fixed. I've downloaded a broken link checker I can use on my server to check the rest of my links. I'm really sorry about this, I hope it hasn't been that way very long. I did suspect that I might have a problem and had started checking my pages from the A list. I would have been awhile if it hadn't been for the notice I got this evening. Can I use the excuse that I've only been at this for a year? Head hanging in shame saying "sorry" 8:

Reply to
Bill