53a

And it doesn't appear to be in English or punctuation either!

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton

It's nice to see that you have discovered the comma key, but I'm sorry to inform you that they should not be used in place of full stops.

If you like, I can point you at some good GCSE revision guides which will help you get to grips with puctuation. Just don't try haggling in WH Smiths, or expect Mr Smith to serve you.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

On 07/11/2005 13:12, Adrian B said,

Punctuation, even :-) Sorry - couldn't resist. I won't be seeing any of Colin Walker's responses though (Sorry - toomore's responses!) because my killfile has had a new entry added to it. Mind you, it would be daft to mention Colin Walker's name on usenet!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Mention who? Colin Walker?

Reply to
Rich Mackin

Er, yeah! Thanks Mick!!! ;o)

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Note to self - Learn to type before attempting witty remarks about bad grammar, spelling, punctuation etc...

Who? Colin Walker..... let me think.....Colin Walker.....nope. Can't think of a Colin Walker.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

I notice Colin Walker has gone very quiet since he was outed.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Interestingly, a quick search in Google Groups for "toomore" brings up his post in this NG, lots of posts in Taiwanese groups and one in alt.sex.swingers.uk ... Interesting!

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

A troll-and-run.

Reply to
MartinS

In message , Ed Callaghan writes

I get my Kadees by mail order from Mac's Model Railroading, 64A Sinclair St., Helensburgh, G84 8TP. Tel: 01436 679444. Their web site is at

Jane Sullivan

"Ed Callaghan" wrote

Wolf Kirchmeir is the chappie you need to speak with.

John.

Reply to
John Turner