LMS BGZ 6-wheeler

Does anyone make a model of the 6 wheel LMS BGZ "Stove R" gangwayed brake van in 4mm scale?

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

See Scalefour Soc Website - look under 'traders'

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Wright

Mick Bryan offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

Yes. Comet Models.

The model is number M25 and very nice it is too. I can highly recommend it - I have two!

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Thanks Enzo and Alistair. Leads being followed.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

Hi Enzo, It's kit ref M59. Cheers, Mick