Reply to
Me

So DarkMatter won the argument, then?

Reply to
Me

So repatch won the argument, then?

Reply to
Me

I think that is the precise opposite of good parenting.

I leave the reader to form their own conclusions.

Reply to
Me

So DarkMatter won the argument, then?

Reply to
Me

So DarkMatter won the argument, then?

Reply to
Me

So DarkMatter won the argument, then?

Reply to
Me

Grow up, OM

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Rubbish.

Although now, everybody knows that you have a static IP of

212.21.118.235

I'm sure that there will be a few attempts to get thru your firewall... it's not that difficult.

Reply to
huLLy

Indeed I do.

If you review the history in Google, you'll not find a single unsolicited personal message from me. (Unlike the gratuitous unsolicited ad hominem attacks that come from you, for example). However, I am only human, and I reserve the right to reply.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

As I said, you'll find nothing gratuitous originated by me, but I do reserve the right-of-reply, as below.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

And what game would that be, OM?

I am playing no games.