A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

The police.

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson

Both FRANCES and Mr.Reay are in error for the following reasons.....

  1. e^(-jwt), as does e^(jwt), remains of the same size, irrespective of the value of t, and that size is unity. (Remember that e^(jwt) is identical to cos(wt) + j*sin(wt) and that e^(-jwt) is identical to cos(wt) - j*sin(wt).
  2. The angle swept out (when represented in the Complex Plane) increases with increasing t IN BOTH CASES, one clockwise, and the other counter-clockwise.
  3. In neither case does anything decrease.
  4. The operation of division is not even defined in Complex Algebra. Both of you are making the error of applying Real Number Algebra in an area where it does not apply, in your argument for your assumed inverse

To both people who replied to me below, I say, "Check your facts" and "Grow up!". I do not need to make either of you look rather silly; you both do it successfully to a "t".

Airy R. Bean

Sorry? I have a job, and have been in continuous employment for

31 years, save for 3 months out of work some 11 years ago (the perils of working in new companies - they have a habit of going bust)

Once again, the truth seems to elude you; but that has never bothered you, has it?

Why don't I have an OU degree? Because I already know how to cook food. (Latest invention - the addition of curry powder to dumplings - one level teaspoon per 1/4 pound of flour.)

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Not so much as I won, more like Gareth lost, as soon as he put finger to keyboard.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Technically, they are not full-auto. You may care to speculate as to the reason why.

Reply to
Me

LOL, Hahahaha!!!!

Reply to
Whinging Courier

lol, that's funny. I was thinking that you probably only know how to cook baked beans on toast, but then you come out with curry powder and dumplings AAAAgabwbwbababaaa.

The tears are rolling!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Were you ever employed in any capacity by Westinghouse?

Are you so employed now?

If not, would you care to comment on how any change may have come about?

Reply to
Me

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:brkubt$4f0gr$1@ID-

217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

He's lost again!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:brkubu$4f0gr$2@ID-

217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

Well, explain how you got here in the first place then.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

What, you mean like that ^^^^^^^^^^

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Hehe, how many more times are you going to call me "OM"? Does saying it more and more often make it "true"?

As for the game, you're playing it, quite well I must say.

Hint: I consider playing with trolls a sport.

Reply to
repatch

What if I choose not to? What happens if I disobey Mr. Bean? Is the world ending? How much for beef?

Reply to
repatch

< loads of crap snipped >

I give up. Airy, if this crap helps you make it through the night, dream on. Your planet is completely different to ours, and I know which one I prefer. ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

and where does your Directorship of Out and About Systems Limited, established 10/01/1996, according to Companies House, feature in this? ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

May be the best policy Frank. I know some schools eventually give up on teaching even basic sums to some students and I doubt said students are nearly so 'challenged' as Gareth appears to be.

Worst case of dyscalculia I've come across.

73

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:07:19 -0500, "repatch" Gave us:

More SUGAR!

Reply to
DarkMatter

Never been to Pamplona...spent most my time in the south of Spain....Segovia, Toledo, Trujillo (great time), Zarfa, Cadiz, Ronda, Granada (lost for hours!) and a few locations in the south of Portugal....Great place for a holiday! I really loved the time I spent in Spain....I am from California...or as we now call it....Kaleeforneea.... take care all.....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Nope. No flip. Your (lack of) education shows in every article. Limited vocabulary; limited grasp of reality; *no* technical content. ...and a sad waste of time, to boot.

See?

I know too much!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

In short, "The CB-er reveals himself as soon as he opens his mouth". :-)

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson