A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:brjts7$43as4$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

Practice what you preach!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

"Ross Mac" wrote in news:ZvdDb.459160$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

The police in Pamplona go around in twos (or more), cautiously and often carry sub-machine guns. Some of the police vehicles could be described as Hard Skinned too although others were Fiat based Seat's The main police station has a sandbagged entrance and showed many bullet scars - not from the Civil War either.

Or at least that was the case about five years back.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:brjts0$43as4$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

Grow up OM

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

I think you will need to prove that they were actually seeking access to your data and/or programs, Gareth, and that the perpetrators knew that they were unauthorized. It would be down to you (or the prosecutor) to prove the offenses took place if it went to court.

Out of interest, how is our would-be "Anal Intruder" doing ? Is he still banging away, looking for a "backdoor" on port 80 ?

73, G.
Reply to
Gareth Rowlands

HEHE, this coming from the "person" how STARTED the "childish forms of self-expression". You are one of the funniest trolls I've meant in quite a while, the game is on...

Reply to
repatch

Hehe, ok fine, I'll be more specific Mr. Troll, what specific thing that I said is "wrong", in your "mind"?

You're going to be a fun one...

Reply to
repatch

Really? Are you sure that isn't police but instead the military? I know in Austria they have troops walking around the airports with guns visible. Here in Toronto I saw some troops with guns visible in front of a certain airline's check in counter, but nowhere else in the airport. TTYL

Reply to
repatch

You have that message as a template do you?

Reply to
repatch

Well done Frank, couldn't have put it better.

mathematics

Nah, just beyond him.

Reply to
Brian Reay

You wouldn't know what polite discussion was if you tripped over it you sad old man

Reply to
A Veteran Has Lung

If such degrees are so easy, how come you don't have one? (Or even two?)

Might help you get a job................

Reply to
Brian Reay

*lol* ;-)
Reply to
A Veteran Has Lung

In message , repatch writes

I don't think that they are capable of fully automatic fire.

Mike

Reply to
M. J. Powell

Are you now claiming that your 'scan' was in fact an access attempt?

If so, why did you not say so at the outset?

You *did* know the difference, I take it?

Reply to
Me

Standard deflection tactics?

Reply to