A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:18:55 -0000, Whinging Courier Gave us:

Typically, they are the same retarded twits that top post, and think it is OK to do so. And they want respect? They need to give it first.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:30:58 -0000, Whinging Courier Gave us:

He is a retarded old fart. He got all pissed one day, when I called him on an error, and he has been a pissy old fart ever since.

I wish the old f*ck would die already.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:46:06 +0000, Walt Davidson Gave us:

Was that before or after the unamerican bastards forgot their oath of office.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:46:06 +0000, Walt Davidson Gave us:

I would venture to say that that number hovers at zero.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:18:41 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

I knew that the a.e.e group's total retard would chime in eventually. Got any more totally non-contributory, retarded remarks, Williams?

Reply to
DarkMatter

You're simply a foul-mouthed adult. ...a sad waste of time and (perhaps too little) education.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Indeed. They are sub-machine-guns. However, they are no longer stored in a locked case. They are now carried quite openly by police (both men and women) on the streets of Birmingham and at all major airports. We don't do things by halves over here!

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:47:28 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Ahhh... so now the twit flops from "I know you have no degree" to "perhaps too little education".

You are a retarded f*ck. There is no flapping on that fact.

You know nothing about me, so f*ck off, jack-off.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:38:03 +0000, Walt Davidson Gave us:

The police in Spain have carry full auto weapons for decades.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Been to Spain lately.....but never saw police with open weapons....but in Mexico....they carry them openly in the streets and have check points with sand bags/automatic weapons just outside of Cancun!

Reply to
Ross Mac

In message , DarkMatter writes

Oh, heaven, no double glazing f**kwits, no 'Seventh Day Adventists' What chance of this becoming the situation in the UK, given the ongoing reverse colonisation and our wiry haired, four legged PM?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

I do not need to prove that it was criminal, because the attack, for that is what it was, was not authorised, and therefore it _IS_ criminal.

For someone who goes on about law-books, you seem remarkably pig-ignorant, OM.

Also for someone who sneers on and on about presumed technical faux pas, your assertion that e^(-jwt) decreases as t increases takes some beating, OM.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In consideration of your habitual childish self-expression, would I be right in thinking that you are/have been an M3 licensee?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Grow up, OM.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

It is interesting that your intention to make insulting remarks shows up your pretence to be a technical contributor, time and time again.

Now what was that you said about e^(-jwt) decreasing as t increases? What a faux pas for someone who _BOASTS_ of two degrees, one in electronics and the other in mathematics!

Your rather silly assertion certainly seems to confirm the rumour that a Brit OU degree is the equivalent of 6 'O' Levels, all of them in Cookery; especially as the OU degree is targeted at those who couldn't even pass the 'O' Level in Cookery!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Grow up, OM

Reply to