A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

Oh be careful!!!

Just trying to protect one's privacy is not an admission of anything. Just like asking for a lawyer when being interrogated by the police. Or not being willing to display the US flag doesn't make someone less patriotic (some have religious grounds). Thinking otherwise is a 'slippery slope'.

But you were probably just kidding around, right ;-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

I never would have expected such a flame from uk.radio.amatuer....Perhaps we can get your Airy (aka half baked bean) and our DarkMatter (aka Don't Matter) together for a full fledged personal flame. Then we could all sit back and have one hell of a laugh!.....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

I hope he reads this and takes legal action- you will need to prove it was "crimina".

It will give you a chance to use that law book ;-)

Or, of course, you could say you are sorry.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

Then we can take it that you will post the result of your complaint when you receive it?

I for one am not holding mt breath.......

Reply to
Me

Your IP address is revealed every time you post to UK.R.A (It's in the headers)

Should have stayed on dialup, you get a different IP everytime.

Does that port have to be open?

I bet it ain't the only one.

Perhaps they got a virus?

Reply to
peas and cues

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:28:31 +0000, Walt Davidson Gave us:

That is done here often as well. 'cept they pack guns here in San Diego, and they'll dump a clip or two in your ass for making a "wrong move". Then, they get away with the murder. It is just like the roman guards are back, and they have better spears.

Just ask the 5'2" drunk old man with the garden trowel they trounced on from 30 paces away... Oh... that's right... you can't... he's dead. A sad difference between Us, and Them. Cops over here are not held accountable for their actions, and even get to be cops elsewhere once they f*ck up too much in any one commission.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:43:55 -0000, Whinging Courier Gave us:

Uuuuhhh... That is OutHOUSE Express. Piece of shit that it is.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:32:22 +0000 (UTC), Geoff Gave us:

To my knowledge, ALL cable modem type ISPs do scan their own customers ports on a regular basis. Others, I do not know about, but I assume they do as well. They certainly have a right to. It is their hardware the subscribers pipe through.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:04:17 GMT, "daestrom" Gave us:

The difference is that guns are allowed to be owned here, and they are not there. LEOs have to be able to defend against retards with guns, and there are plenty of them here. On both sides.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:06:52 -0000, "Airy R. Bean" Gave us:

Port scanning is NOT. Actual unauthorized access IS. You need to get a clue, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:20:33 GMT, "daestrom" Gave us:

There are NO door to door salespersons in Colorado. That is because there, one can shoot a "trespasser" right through one's door, and a "No Trespassing" sign does NOT have to be posted anywhere.

One can also walk the streets with a side arm on one's side. I would NOT recommend it, however, unless you are on a large ranch.... your ranch.

Reply to
DarkMatter

In article , Airy R. Bean writes

(Ad nausium)

The usual well reasoned argument demonstrating the breadth and depth of his intellect.

Reply to
Junque

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:46:46 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are lucky that all that shows up in those headers is net info, retard boy. And yes, it means exactly what you think it means.

Reply to
DarkMatter

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:bri647$3m3id$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

I did, years back. Judging by your inane ramblings, I think it is you who need to.

Where are these logs of all these alleged port scans that you have been invited to post, or are they as fictional as the rest of your postings.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

And response when he is WRONG! and knows it :)

Reply to
huLLy

Unless you are a serious criminal like a motorist..

Reply to
huLLy

Would you just give it a rest, you are taking my limelight away. It's when your butt port is tried for access you have big problems. I have far more serious stuff to discuss. One for instance is how we all can welcome those intelligent ex CB'rs into our most hospitable amateur fold.

Reply to
GoodBuddy

I do so hope he has got a static IP address... ho ho ho, Christmas has come early for all my DDOS tools lol

Reply to
huLLy

Well, different details for different states....

While visiting relatives in Texas, walking through a mall we saw a couple of people carrying guns in holsters in full view. My relative explained that this was a common sight in Texas. Again, different locale, different rules....

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:09:04 GMT, "daestrom" Gave us:

It's legal in Colorado and other states as well, but in doing it, one typically invites LEO hassles in all but your lonely 'tard state.

Reply to
DarkMatter