A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

Well, Outhouse Excess, it's true. I was going to say it was a piece of shit and it didn't surprise me that he was using it but there are people here I respect that use it as well :-/

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Well I'm no 1337 h4xx0r but there's no network path and it's not even pingable..

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Well I can't speak for everyone else but DarkMatter is a breath of fresh air AFAIC.

Reply to
Whinging Courier

It certainly _appears_ to be. You want some help, or can I watch? ;-)

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Oh come on, this guy's a legend!

Reply to
Whinging Courier

But only in a miniscule place. (His own mind).........

73

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

I often thought it would of been the solution for Ulster, have everyone armed instead of just the paramilitaries

Steve Terry

Reply to
Steve Terry

That's why I like him ;-)

Reply to
Whinging Courier

All I can say is that it should have happened sooner and if he's worth his mettle, you'll be going offline real soon :-)

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Just say hello.

I've never come across anyone who didn't want to help when I joined the ranks of the ham. In fact, they couldn't be friendlier.

Rather put me to shame it did.

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Oh sorry, Brian. You meant Airy?

Can't say I disagree..

Reply to
Whinging Courier

or unless they suspect you might own a mobile phone.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

not b4 time

any activity on ur modem is strange is'nt it?

ur old isp? u must have made lots of friends

as if. id me more likely to crash ur win32 or just format ur drive

disclaimer-if it was me

Reply to
Bob

In San Francisco the cops on bikes chase the skateboarders and give them tickets. ;-)

Well, let's face it ... who would want to be a cop? So they're not exactly going to attract many Mensa members into the po-lice! :-)

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson

forward your firewall logs to

let them do it they have a much better relationship & chance of getting it stopped

mike

Reply to
mike

Really? How am I "not right" praytell?

Reply to
repatch

Hehehehe, the last thrust of a person who doesn't know what else to say is to say something like grow up (or get a life, or other such nonesense).

Reply to
repatch

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, some now DO carry guns, but they are bigger guns that are stored in a locked case in the truck. They aren't the hand guns cops have over here.

Agreed. It's funny how a cop without a gun over there seems more effective then the cops over here WITH guns. TTYL

Reply to
repatch

He and DimBulb have plenty of space in there. ...peas-n-pods.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Indeed.

Some get off-put by weapons in view. Most will carry concealed, as is the right in many states. ...some without license. Carrying visible is nuts, IMO.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams