A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:49:31 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

No, but he might be. Unless, like you, he is too stupid.

You should really stop projecting your own stupidity onto others, idiot boy.

You seem to have a problem with this. I mean... I know old retards like you have no clues anchored in reality... so.. tell us, ya old fart... what is wrong with cannabis for medicinal purpose?

You're aa goddamned idiot. That much is certain.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Now now children...behave !......

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

There are a multitude of drugs that do the same thing and are cheap....This medical marijuana this is pure bull that dopers like yourself use to try for legalization.....Personally I could care less....But your posts show that something serious is going on upstairs and I think we can verture to guess that the drugs have taken a hold! You say I am old??? Well, DopeMatter, how old am I.....Retired does not equal old, sometimes it means rich or successful! Talk about reading things into a post....look in the mirror and what do you see...a pitiful 43 year old, rubber helmeted Tard in bicycle pants with missing teeth....I know the teeth are missing because anyone with a mouth like yours has most likely been tossed off a few bar stools. Or perhaps in your case, fell off a few bar stools. Get a clue and buy a dictionary doper boy!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Now if that happened what would you have to do this afternoon....hehehehe

Reply to
Ross Mac

It's evening here...

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

afternoon....hehehehe

Afternoon here...That's right, this thing got cross posted from uk.radio.amateur....So that would put you folks about 8 hours off our clock dependant on the daylight savings thing....well, have a nice evening then....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Another solution is not running anything M$!

Reply to
BG

Nice flame!!! :-))))

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson

Here is your Xmas gift from the UK.... jim

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

BG wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

Yep, but Linux is not the !only! option. You could try Free, Net or OpenBSD, and there are many others.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

cheap....This

Thank you...Thank you....I try harder!....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Go for it. Sheesh!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

As usual, you're wrong. ...or is that as *always*. What a maroon!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

I was never able to connect to that site......it shows busy here for several hours...I gave up.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Troll boy has awakened from his 3 + hour drug induced nap.....Now...the vitreolic response....Just as I predicted!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:10:40 -0000, "jim.gm4dhj" Gave us:

HAHahahahahaHAHAHAAhahahHAAHAHahahAHAHAh!

Reply to
DarkMatter

He that larfs last has missed the joke.....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:49:46 -0000, "jim.gm4dhj" Gave us:

Don't shit yerself, sonny.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Just do a google groups search on this peckerhead... Same old tired crap.....He is a legend in his own mind... When confronted with his mistakes or the facts, he quickly switches the subject to netiquette or vitreol....You will almost never see a civil post from our little DopeMatter. ....The drugs have done their damage!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Sonny ?

youre calling a g(m)4 ''SONNY'' ?