A hacker at work? IP 80.46.128.141

Think you have me mixed up with somebody else...I hope!

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Not you ... I was talking about DarkMatters response!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Watch it !....I was 20 when I became a GM4....and I used to slag off all the OLD GM2's GM3's GM6+2's GM8+2's.......The arrogance of youth..nothing really changes...we just get older....he will get older.... you will get older.......perhaps.

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Fine, lovely, smashing, sooooperb.....'coz I know NOTHING about computers.

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:24:46 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

The interloper is too retarded to actually know what the f*ck he is on about, he just follows me around like a little lost cockroach... Get a clue, RossAssCrack

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:42:57 +0000, Mike Mann Gave us:

A good ISP will do this, and alert a subscriber to any potential security hazards on their system.

A bad ISP (there are several) let the whole hackfuk world access their subscribers machines, and bounce shit off their PC, and claim it is up to the subscriber to take any and all measures to thwart unauthorized access.

A coffee and doughnuts mentality. Cops used to get the potholes in roadways fixed too. Now, they are also too busy... at the doughnut counter.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Yet more proof of DopeMatters "class act" here! I like the line...."too retarded to actually know what the f**k he is on about".....such a command of the language! The "angry little dick with ears" must spew his venom upon one and all to somehow bring him inner peace! Google groups tells it all! (Especially all the posts to alt.drugs.pot !) Such a charming personality!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Come on now chaps just think about the baby Jesus at this time of the year and be friends.....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Such ISPs will be busy. Most customers run a horribly insecure OS called Windows which typically has several exploitable vulnerabilities at any one time. The Sobig series alone has compromised over a million PCs.

However, I don't know of any ISPs in the UK who port scan their customers. The situation may be diferent in the US.

My ISP does no port scanning, no port filtering and is excellent, thanks very much. I'm happy to protect my own network.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Mann

You got a deal! I was curious...what is a gm4 designation mean in amatuer radio...I had a step father that was a ham for somewhere between 55 and 60 years, but I never picked up the mike! Happy Holidays...Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Holidays...Ross

Being a GM4 means you have survived into your early 50's having had a callsign for about 30 years...in my case having achieved nothing in the field of Ham radio... which is just how I planned it!......happy hols jim p.s. can you get me some bits for my '66 Mustang....?

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:10:40 -0000, "jim.gm4dhj" Gave us:

Grandiose (legend in own mind) Modulator, Level 4

GM4

Reply to
DarkMatter

I tried looking that up on google, but never did find it...perhaps I should have spent more time... I had a 65' Mustang GT back in 1970....I got rid of it because I was becoming well known by the California Highway Patrol..... Now I prefer the comfort of the Cadillac Deville...how things change with age! I wouldn't be surprised if the 300hp Caddy could out run the old Mustang ! Happy Holidays, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

MMMMmmmm....nice....I like my Merc 190E for comfort etc....but slum it in a Fiat micro car when I am skint! (like now) No mustang parts then?..its ok I got a load when I was over in Manchester Conn. jim

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

No Mustang parts here GM4.....I gave them up many years ago...but, there are a lot of places on the web to find them...If you ever need a hand there, let me know....I will make a few phone calls and direct you to them.... Ah, the Mercedes 190E...that is a quality ride!...I went for the bigger car because I don't fit in most vehicles...not fat, just extra large....So hey....we have a bunch of Mustang dealers here, so if you cant find parts track me down in the NG's and I will try to help....Have a Merry Christmas, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Thanks a lot!....have a nice one! jim

What a nice man........